The U Record Music Converter is the must have gadget for any child born under the sign of ‘cassette tape’. Simply plug this stylish silver box into your computer, hook up your cassette deck or record player and get ready to catapult your analogue music collection into the digital age. The software provided makes it easier than ever to transfer your music onto your computer, clean up those annoying hisses and import it onto iTunes (or any other music software you decide to use).
* The U Record Music Converter is a bridge between the past and the future.
* The converter has a stereo line input so you can connect your record player, cassette deck, walkman, minidisk player (why weren’t those popular?) – anything with a stereo or headphone output.
* The converter has 2 settings: phono and line in, so if you’re record player is older than you are you needn’t worry.
* Includes EZ Vinyl (PC) & EZ Audio (MAC) converter software to transfer your tracks onto your computer to produce CDs and automatically import the tracks into your iTunes library.
* Includes Audacity to enhance your recordings by filtering out sound imperfections. It also separates tracks and exports your files.
* The converter is plug and play so there’s no need to install any drivers.
* Powered by USB.
* Includes a USB Cable.
* Recommended for use with USB 2.0.
* Requires Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, 256MB of Ram, 250MB of hard drive space and a CD/DVD rom drive.
* Suitable for ages 12 years +.
* Size: 11.2 x 11.2 x 3 cm.